PRA is the world’s most complete surface coatings advisor and the essential connector to the global surface coatings community throughout the supply chain.
We provide independent knowledge based services that have positioned us as a catalyst for innovation and growth since 1926.
PRA is based at Melton Mowbray, in the heart if the UK. It is home to our unique library dedicated entirely to surface coatings information services, as well as our independent laboratory. We operate internationally with a network of partners and associates, which was recently strengthened significantly by our merger with Pera Technology Solutions. PRA is a trading name of Pera Technology Solutions Ltd
We are Globally Recognised Coatings Experts and our mission is to be the essential connector for the global surface coatings community throughout the supply chain by providing independent knowledge based services in support of innovation and growth of our members.
Since our foundation the aims have been:
- To promote research, scientific and technological work in connection with paint, colour and allied industries, maintaining appropriate laboratories
- To acquire, edit and publish literature on the activities of these industries, maintain a library and establish data and information relating to them; further to disseminate information through presentations and advice
- To retain or employ professional advisors in connection with the above
- To encourage invention and innovation in this field
- To obtain grants from public bodies to promote these objectives
- To co-operate with other organisations pursuing scientific or industrial research
- To encourage and improve the education of people engaged in (or likely to be) these industries
PRA Membership brings many benefits. Membership of PRA is open to all surface coatings related businesses including paint, ink, adhesive and sealant manufacturers, chemical raw material suppliers, other research associations, instrument equipment manufacturers, end users of coatings and consultants.
PRA provides a unique combination of market and technical expertise to support innovation and growth of chemicals and coatings companies, as well as users. We do this by helping our clients to achieve:
- More efficient business processes
- Greater access to global markets
- Better differentiated products and services
- More effective skills development
Whether your company could benefit from our Research Support, Coatings Advice, Market Insight or Technical Services, every individual can benefit from the Events and Coatings Training that support professional development & recognition, as well as bring people together to share ideas and meet key business contacts.
Tel: +44 (0)1664 501212